Crusted Cardamon Tuna
Ahi tuna (IQF)
1/2 Tbsp Ground cardamon
1/2 Tbsp Ground coriander
2 Tbsps Apricot vinaigrette dressing
1 handful Baby kale
6 Grape tomatoes
Forgot to pull something out of the freezer?
If you are like me… and forgot to pull this out of the freezer. no worries! Have it running at cold water to thaw in bowl or whatever container you have even it’s a trash ( make sure it’s clean…) and if you got it in bulk place what you want to use in a ziplock bag and thaw that way. but Nic! What about the microware? Well if you are going to
Cutting and prepare everything
- Now put some salt,cardamon, coriander on a plate, encrust put on both sides of the tuna.
- After you are going to sear the tuna both sides, then set a side.
- Cut the mandarin from the top, then close to the skin. Tear apart then the others just cut close to the skin and leave the bottom to keep together. ( this isn’t really necessary I just thought it looked nice.)
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half.
- Mix the baby kale with apricot vinaigrette , tomatoes, almonds and and mandarin season to taste.
Now plate dinner or lunch is served
too easy? or not leave a question below, no question is silly or you can shoot me a email at Nicolasganea@informationalcuisine.com