Mozzarella 1 1/3oz (37g)
Basil 1/8oz (4g)
Dino Egg Pluto 3 1/2oz (98g)
Bbq Sauce 4 1/2oz (128g)
Leek 1 3/4oz(50g)
Tomato 3oz (83g)
Something you don’t know about me- I was a mischief, kid… Don’t believe me? Ok, no worries here is a story my little brother, and I threw a stink bomb in a pool when I was 8 or 9 and booked it! Later in the day we lived far from that pool, the wind picked up and blew that smell all the way to where we were living. My mother goes; Oh My God what is that awful smell!” My brother and I checked it out and went; “Holy crap that’s the stink bomb!” maybe we can get the day off school! Did that in my classroom, didn’t get canceled, moved to another classroom, what a bummer.
Note! I realized I have been using plutos way too often and won’t be doing it for a while this is what happens when I am testing ingredient I haven’t worked with before. Don’t worry it’s the end of the season
Making BBQ Pluto
- With your knife, you are going to slice in half the Pluto and then rough chop
- Grab your BBQ Sauce and pour into a pan with your Pluto
- Bring to a boil
- Once it’s come to a boil and the Pluto is soft pull off
- Put in the Vitamix (blender)
- Blend until smooth
- Chill it and use later if you are doing that, but if you are about to put this in the oven use it
Doing the rest
- Using a knife slice the bottom of the leek and where it starts for the greenest part slice there
- Rinse under water to get the dirt out
- Slice in half then julienne
- Saute your leeks slowly at medium heat so it doesn’t burn
- Do this until they are soft enough
- With your knife slice mozzarella
- Chiffonade your basil thinly
Build Naan Pizza
- Build Naan Pizza
- Sauce first then everything else
- Put in the oven
- 400F to 435F degrees for 8 mins
You can use whatever ingredient you feel is fit
I would just go through my fridge and see if I can use it on a pizza that’s how I come up with my ideas.
I can’t find Dino Egg Pluto can I use something else?
You can use other stone fruits or don’t use at all it’s up to you.
I can’t find mozzarella can I use another cheese?
First off! REALLY? Ok ah just use whatever kind of cheese you like honesty. Just make sure it’s a cheese that melts well.
I don’t like leek do I have to use it?
It’s similar to onion so you can use onion if you want.
Do I have to use Nana bread?
No, you don’t, it’s just another way to do it and to save time that’s all. You can go back to regular pizza dough, here is my recipe if you want that (Pizza dough recipe)
Doing this for 25 to 1000 people
This is relatively straightforward, all you have to have is heaps of sheet pans, and hopefully your oven can fit a full one or otherwise you are going to have to use a half pan. But you are doing 50 to 100 people that for a small get together that would be great with this and cheap to do as well.
Just stack the sheet pans back and forth, so it doesn’t touch together. If you were planning to do a protein, just have it all cut up and put in a big container and put it on top when you are going to fire the food
The only thing I would change is making your own BBQ sauce if you are doing this in bulk just use ingredients of
- Brown sugar or molasses
- Smoke your tomatoes or smoking liquid
- Chilli of some sort
- Vinegar of any kind
- Tomatoes if you haven’t smoked it
- Add some sort of fruit
- Let your ideas go wild