Makes one container
45 servings 30g per serving
Quince Paste 21 1/3 (604g)
White Balsamic Vinegar 13oz (370g)
Olive oil 19 1/2 (552g)
Salt to Taste
How to make Quince Vinaigrette
- If you don’t have the quince paste already here is the recipe (click here ), or you can purchase quince paste
- Grab a bowl and scoop the quince in
- Then add the vinegar and whisk together (might have to add more)
- Add your Olive oil slowly while whisking
- Now add salt and salt until your throat no longer burns
- Pour into a container with a funnel if you must
- Put in the fridge
- Can use on ice cream, sauce finisher, deglaze with it or of course on a good old salad
I don’t have the time to make quince paste…
No worries! You can just buy quince paste. Usually, it’s Apple quince where mine is pear quince and more appearing. When you buy it, you will just either have to make it in a blender or blend the paste first because it will be firmer.
I don’t have White Balsamic vinegar can I use something else?
Sure can! White wine, champagne vinegar, malt vinegar, honey vinegar.
Is there a better kind of olive oil I should use?
The best kind of olive oil is extra virgin olive cold press means that it usually the first and if you pomace olive is the leftovers of that olive oil. Think of it as a bottom of the barrel kind of olive oil.
The reason you go for extra virgin for the flavor and the more cloudy it is on the bottom of the bottle the better quality of olive oil.
Where did you get the bottle or container?
Saved it from a vinegar that I bought from the store… Drives my girlfriend nuts because I save a lot of containers haha
How to do this for 25 to 1000 people?
If I were you doing this for 1000 people, I would straight up put in a bucket with all the ingredients and use a Hand blender.
But I would suggest just buying the quince already made, don’t waste your time making it, it will take too long and can be dangerous in a higher amount with spitting ever where.
If you are doing for 25 people, just put in a blender and slowly bring up in the blender to so it breaks it down